Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Introduction to I-Corps Teams


May 2, 2017 2:00PM to
May 2, 2017 4:00PM
Webinar

Curious about the NSF I-Corps program? Join this monthly introductory webinar to learn more about I-Corps Teams and how they contribute to the innovation ecosystem.

During the webinar, I-Corps program directors will answer questions about I-Corps and provide updated information about I-Corps contacts, the curriculum, important dates and other aspects of I-Corps.

The I-Corps curriculum ...
More at https://www.nsf.gov/events/event_summ.jsp?cntn_id=189701&WT.mc_id=USNSF_13&WT.mc_ev=click


This is an NSF Events item.


This email was sent using GovDelivery, on behalf of: National Science Foundation Update · 4201 Wilson Boulevard · Arlington, VA 22230 · 703-292-5111 Powered by GovDelivery

No comments:

Post a Comment