Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Ah, but I was so much older then / I’m younger than that now

Innovations in Health Information from the Director of the U.S. National Library of Medicine

Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.

Bookmark and Share

Ah, but I was so much older then / I'm younger than that now

08/22/2017 05:45 PM EDT

I'm just passing the one-year mark in my tenure as Director of the National Library of Medicine. It has been an exciting year for me, filled with many learnings and lessons, and with each week I grow more delighted with this outstanding organization. I have the great good fortune of having taken a leap into … Continue reading "Ah, but I was so much older then / I'm younger than that now"

This email was sent using GovDelivery Communications Cloud on behalf of: U.S. National Library of Medicine · 8600 Rockville Pike · Bethesda, MD 20894 GovDelivery logo

No comments:

Post a Comment