Thursday, April 27, 2017

Oops, I missed our Anniversary!

I apologize, very busy doing stuff. I seem to have missed April 21st, the 1st anniversary of this Blog (a new version of the one I've operated since Sept 2001).


In this time we have been read in dozens of countries with around 10,000 posts on a multitude of topics. All of these posts are archived and can be searched by date or meta.
I appreciate all of you that take the time to view our pages and hope the revised color tint is a little easier to view.

In the next few months I hope to move and be ready to return to college. In doing that I will be opened up to a plethora of nubile souls seeking opportunities in the various facets covered herein. In this way I may be able to expand our content and begin introducing new internally generated content.

I am also getting near the amount of money required to file for business license as a non-profit educational site. It does get rather complicated as I straddle several of the finely drawn lines under 501(c)(3) statuses. Another resource I will soon have are business majors that can aid in the filing.

All in all, I hope to make the 2nd year of this blog better for all. I may even figure out how to add pages so I can make content in various languages easier to find.
Yours, Mantis

No comments:

Post a Comment