Tuesday, November 21, 2017

I Still Walk in Wonder

Innovations in Health Information from the Director of the U.S. National Library of Medicine

Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.

Bookmark and Share

I Still Walk in Wonder

11/21/2017 04:00 PM EST

Each morning, I still walk in wonder across the NIH campus to Buildings 38 and 38A, the home of the National Library of Medicine. A few weeks ago I arrived on campus as a glorious sunrise greeted me, passing the Natcher Center (Building 45), where our NCBI team occupies three floors, and our parking lot, … Continue reading "I Still Walk in Wonder"

This email was sent using GovDelivery Communications Cloud on behalf of: U.S. National Library of Medicine · 8600 Rockville Pike · Bethesda, MD 20894 GovDelivery logo

No comments:

Post a Comment